I. How we collect data?
We receive your personal data when you:
- Leave them in feedback forms at isida-ivf.com, isida.ua/eng/, isida-ivf.com/infertility_treatment/
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use the online chat window at isida-ivf.com as a communication channel
- Leave feedback about the clinic or evaluate its service isida.ua/eng/, isida-ivf.com/write-review/
We collect all personal data with your consent by using a mechanical consent under the completed forms directly on the website or when you fill out the documents at the ISIDA Clinic and sign them.
II. What data do we collect?
At the ISIDA Clinic, we collect personal health information to provide medical services, for which the patient refers to the clinic.
At isida-ivf.com we collect the following data:
- Name, surname: to identify the patient and provide personalized information
- Telephone number: to be able to respond promptly and provide the requested information as soon as possible
- Email: to provide the information you need in the form of exhaustive, detailed answers to the questions
- Country: to understand the legislative policy of your country in terms of health and medical services, which makes our primary feedback more informative and accessible to you
- Description of your problem in the feedback form field: this information is not mandatory, but by filling this field, you help us collect all the necessary information at the stage of primary feedback
- Your feedback on the quality of medical services, quality standards and safety of services: a voluntary feedback left using a special form can be published both on the website and on other platforms allowing one to evaluate or influence the rating of the ISIDA Clinic, preserving its original form
You can consent to the use of data to register a request and send a feedback form or other necessary action, while refusing to provide the clinic with your personal data for direct marketing activities.
III. Why do we need your personal data?
We collect only the information that is really needed to provide you with services for which you refer to the ISIDA Clinic.
At isida-ivf.com we collect the following data:
- Name, surname: to identify the patient and provide information to the right person
- Telephone: to be able to respond promptly and provide the requested information as soon as possible
- Email: to answer to your questions and send information you need
- Country: to understand the legislative policy of your country and provide a correct answer taking into account these data
IV. Grounds for collecting your personal data
We collect your personal data after you have independently provided them to us by using one of the specified ways in paragraph I. How we collect data? and agreed upon their subsequent processing and storage. Providing medical assistance without specifying your personal data is impossible.
V. To whom we transfer your personal data?
We are committed to carefully storing your personal data. We do not communicate them to third parties for the purpose of offering you additional information, respecting the Anonymity and Confidentiality Policy.
- The persons listed below have access to personal data due to the need for their processing or storage, namely: Employees of the Marketing and Communications Department use personal data for analytics, development of marketing strategy and its implementation.
- Employees of the Foreign Patients Department process requests and provide all necessary information, acting as personal managers of the patient from the moment of first request until the expected treatment results are achieved.
- The Medical Service (doctors and assistants) collects an anamnesis, on the basis of which a diagnosis is made, and further tactics of treatment/diagnosis are determined.
- Employees of the IT Department ensure the safe storage of personal data in server systems.
- Foreign Insurer Managers.
- The Financial Service upon receipt of foreign exchange funds has grounds for processing information about the patient, treatment program and its cost.
We can transfer data to third parties only in the case and in the manner expressly provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
We can transfer data to external contractors, who provide us with marketing services, but they will be encrypted, patients will be identified by number without specifying their full name or any other personal information. We check our contractors for compliance with the GDPR terms and conditions, and we guarantee that we will strictly monitor the retention of your data by our partners.
VI. For what other purposes can we share your data?
We will do our best to protect your data, but we will be obliged to share them in the following cases:
- If required by law (for example, to respond to requests from law enforcement and judicial authorities).
- To protect our interests and prevent fraud.
VII. For how long do we store your data?
All documentation is stored in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation.
According to Ukrainian legislation, medical documentation, depending on the form, can be stored from 6 months to 25 years.
The term of storage of financial documents is 3 years, but these documents shall not be archived before the audit of the State Fiscal Service.
In this regard, the patient's personal data will be stored for the specified time. After its expiration, we will store the data:
- Until you ask us to delete them.
- Until we have reasonable reasons to store them or this is required by law.
VIII. Your rights
- Right to access information. If you want to receive your information that we store, you can submit a request and we will provide it.
- Right to rectification. If your information that we store is incorrect or has changed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the necessary changes.
- Right to be forgotten. We can delete all your data that we store upon your request. This right does not apply to data, the storage of which is provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
- Right to restrict processing. You can forbid us to process your data in a certain way.
- Right to data portability. You can get your data that we store and use them in any other services.
- Right to withdraw consent. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. This right does not apply to medical data that we shall store in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Please sent any questions and requests regarding the collection, processing and storage of personal data to Lilia Nerush, the employee responsible for personal data at email@example.com
The request shall contain information that will allow us to identify you.