Our medical center follows European treatment protocols and maintains an individual approach. We provide a range of services for your comfort from organizing your stay in Ukraine to the successful delivery and birth of a baby.
The treatment procedure
1. Contact us if you have taken the most important step – you have decided to start treatment at ISIDA clinic.
2. After receiving your request, the clinic manager will call you back within 24 hours. We will then send you a short form.
3. You will also receive a list of necessary examinations and tests to develop a treatment plan.
4. After receiving your results, we will give you the first recommendations and offer a treatment plan.
5. If you choose to be treated with donor cells, we will agree on a donor profile with you.
6. After discussing all organizational issues, we will send you an agreement on your treatment plan at ISIDA clinic.
7. When conducting a donor cycle, we will prescribe a list of medicines for you and their intake. This way we can synchronize your cycle with the donor’s cycle and prepare your uterus for pregnancy.
Non-transferred embryos are cryopreserved and can be transferred in subsequent treatment cycles.