Together with our partner, Italian gynecologist Alessandro, we celebrate the long-awaited pregnancy of our patients, achieved despite severe infertility.
“Today is a wonderful day. I came back from vacation and got great news: the last three women who were supposed to take the test today are all beta-positive!!!! This time, the success rate in the ISIDA clinic was almost 80% (78.94%). This is 80%, if we take into account Dion, who had a Caesarean section on April 21, and now she has a progressive pregnancy with twins.
Many of you have asked me to share the results with the audience. For reasons of confidentiality, I have listed all the fictitious names, as required by the ladies.
1) EVGENIA KET (frozen embryo transfer, egg donation) NEGATIVE RESULT
2) KAROLINA KAT (frozen embryo donation) POSITIVE
3) POSITIVE RESULT for donation of MAURA’s eggs
4) POSITIVE RESULT OF RICCARDA egg donation
5) POSITIVE RESULT for LAURA’s egg donation
6) POSITIVE RESULT of donation of frozen embryos from VIRGINIA
7) POSITIVE RESULT for donation of LOUISE’s eggs
8) CARLA’S egg donation is NEGATIVE
9) POSITIVE RESULT for donation of MARGARITA’s eggs
10) POSITIVE RESULT for LOREDANA egg donation
11) POSITIVE RESULT for egg donation of LUCRETIA
12) Donation of frozen embryos of ROMINA KET is NEGATIVE
13) POSITIVE RESULT for STELLA’s egg donation
14) POSITIVE RESULT for donation of DANIELA’S eggs
15) POSITIVE RESULT for PAOLA’s egg donation
16) POSITIVE RESULT for donation of MARIA’s eggs
17) Donation of GRACE’s eggs is POSITIVE
18) NEGATIVE donation of ANGELA’s eggs
19) POSITIVE RESULT for egg donation of TIZIANA
20) Donation of FEDERICA’s eggs WITHOUT TRANSFER (CRYOPRESERVED BLASTOCYSTS)
21) Donation of REBECCA’S eggs WITHOUT TRANSFER (CRYOPRESERVED BLASTOCYSTS)
THESE ARE THE RESULTS OF THE ISIDA CLINIC: 15 out of 19 TRANSFERS WERE POSITIVE.
I had two more patients who were treated by Dr. Galina.
One had positive and negative test results.
A total of 16 out of 21 transfers are positive.
I want to thank Dr. Pasquale Scarano, whose therapy has allowed me to increase my success rate.
I also thank Anna Shtokalova (on the left, when you look at the photo) for being a wonderful coordinator.
I thank the embryologist Evgenia, who managed to get a lot of blastocysts — all women had a grade 4AA blastocyst.
I thank the wonderful gynecologists of the ISIDA clinic: Miroslava Vatsyk, Svetlana Shiyanova, Svetlana Turbonist and Alina.
I thank my friend Stephanie and her wonderful baby (I always think about them during the show) for giving me positive emotions and becoming my good luck charm.
I thank all the ladies who were with me in Kiev and helped me spend wonderful days there.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused, especially in relation to Valentina, whom I especially love.
I will always do my best to give the joy of becoming parents to as many couples as possible.
I hug everyone, Elya!!!!!”