“Trust” is a unique infertility treatment program using donor oocytes, which provides for a 100% refund in case of absence of pregnancy after two or three cycles of in vitro fertilization. The program was developed in order to protect our patients and give them the opportunity to achieve the desired result with maximum efficiency of treatment costs.
It allows you to significantly reduce financial risks in case of unsuccessful IVF treatment with donor oocytes, as well as clearly plan your treatment costs, because its fixed cost (1 fresh embryo + 1 or 2 vitrified) is known to the patient in advance.
If pregnancy does not occur as a result of a complete treatment cycle (after 2 or 3, depending on the type of program, fertilization attempts), we return the funds to the patient in full.
It is important to know that there are so–called exclusion criteria – a list of medical restrictions in the presence of which the patient cannot use this program:
- Congenital anomalies of the uterus;
- Ascherman syndrome and/or intrauterine synechiae that are not subject to surgical correction;
- Hypoplasia (hypotrophy) of the endometrium;
- Hypoplasia of the uterus of the III-IV degree;
- Habitual miscarriage; multiple (at least 2) unsuccessful attempts at in vitro fertilization using donor eggs, including spontaneous miscarriages in the first trimester;
- The complex male factor of infertility;
- High risk of pregnancy loss in the first trimester.
The program includes the following services: IVF using donor oocytes and medications for the recipient – 1 attempt; vitrification of embryos and their storage for 18 months; vitrification of sperm and its storage for 18 months; IVF using vitrified embryos and medications for the recipient – 1 or 2 attempts, depending on the type of program; injection of one sperm into the cytoplasm of an oocyte (ICSI); embryo cultivation to the blastocyst stage; ultrasound monitoring throughout the treatment cycle; hormonal monitoring throughout the treatment cycle; stay in a day hospital after embryo transfer; doctor’s consultations throughout the treatment cycle; pregnancy diagnosis, including determination of the level of chorionic gonadotropin in the blood and transvaginal ultrasound in the treatment cycle.