Cost of the treatment
The highest treatment success rates, professionalism of our doctors and excellent service quality are among major reasons why foreign patients would choose ISIDA. Moderate prices are another key factor.
If you are not recommended to undergo any additional diagnostic and treatment procedures, you will not be required to pay additional fees in ISIDA clinic.
|Name of service||Cost with VAT, EUR|
|Express Diagnostics (couple) Weekend Test. Come&Go||400,00|
|Express Diagnostics Package||600,00|
|Examinations before IVF for women||350,00|
|Examinations MIN before IVF for women||150,00|
|Express Diagnostics (men)||66,00|
|Examinations MIN before IVF for women||50,00|
|"Optimal IVF package" (without medications)||2900,00|
|"Optimal IVF package" (with medications)||4630,00|
|In vitro fertilization in natural cycle (with medications)||2896,00|
|IVF with embryo accumulation (with medications)||3611,00|
|IVF with donor`s oocytes (min 2 blastocysts is guaranteed) + NGS screening of embryos||5462,00|
|IVF with the use of donor’s oocytes (min 2 blastocysts is guaranteed) with medications for recipient||4990,00|
|IVF with donor`s oocytes (min 4 blastocysts is guaranteed) + NGS screening||8064,00|
|IVF with the use of donor’s oocytes (min 4 blastocysts is guaranteed) with medications for recipient||5650,00|
|IVF with frozen donor’s oocytes (min 1 blactocyst is guaranteed)||3200,00|
|IVF with the use of own donor`s oocytes with medications for recipient||3764,00|
|Embryo adoption (min 1 blactocyst is guaranteed)||3200,00|
|"Credence" ( IVF Package with 100% refund) – three attempts||9269,00|
|Surrogacy Programs||on request|
|IUI + husband/partner sperm||740,00|
|IUI + donor’s sperm||1085,00|
|Frozen embryo transfer||1225,00|
|Social Freezing Package (vitrification of oocytes with medication)||2800,00|
|Pregnancy support medications package (up to 10 weeks)||435,00|
|Vitrification and storage for 1 year||500,00|
|Donor sperm (one dose)||254,00|
|Storage of cryopreserved materials (sperm, embryos, ovules) (12 months)||270,00|
|Examination of testicl or epididymis biopsy tissue||50,00|
|Preimplant Genetic Sreening using NGS|
|PGS-NGS of 24 chromosomes (1-3 embryos) , per 1 embryo||390,00|
|PGS-NGS of 24 chromosomes (3-6 embryos) , per 1 embryo||350,00|
|PGS-NGS of 24 chromosomes (more than 6 embryos) , per 1 embryo||312,00|
|Presequencing and storage of DNA for PGS (1 embryo)||156,00|
|Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGT-A) from stored DNA (1 embryo)||234,00|
|Product of Conception (POC) aneuploidy detection by NGS||184,00|
1.Weekend Test. Come&Go
The package «Weekend Test. Come&Go» gives an opportunity to complete all the tests, consultations and diagnostic examinations needed for IVF program start within 1-2 days.
The «Weekend Test. Come&Go» offers:
- transfer to/from the airport;
- full medical evaluation;
- individual consultation with our fertility specialist;
- custom stimulation plan;
- accommodation and two meals (lunch at the clinic and dinner at partner restaurant).
In addition, the patient undergoes all necessary tests at one time and in one place, and the results will be ready and sent via e-mail within 3-5 days. If necessary, all medications prescribed for IVF treatment will be available for purchase directly at the clinic.
Preliminary consultation, ultrasound monitoring during the entire treatment cycle, stimulation to induce ovulation, puncture, ICSI and embryotransfer will take place in ISIDA. You will be under constant supervision of our doctors throughout the entire treatment.
* The package price will be lower when the stimulation is performed by your doctor in your local clinic and you arrive at ISIDA clinic for the puncture and transfer.
3. IVF with the use of donor oocytes
A unique feature of this package is that part of the procedure is performed remotely. You will undergo a preliminary check-up at a place of your convenience and send the results back to us.
These programs include:
- assistance of coordinator before treatment;
- transfer from the airport;
- consultation with fertility specialist and evaluation of all medical information;
- personalized treatment plan and custom stimulation protocol;
- modification of plan depending on response to stimulation (if needed);
- donor compensation;
- egg retrieval;
- fertilization of an egg;
- NGS examination
- embryo transfer;
- vitrification and storage of remained embryos;
- embryology assessment report.
The program may include a PGS NGS study to identify possible embryonic problems before the onset of pregnancy. This method allows detection of chromosomal pathologies in embryo at DNA level with an accuracy of 99.9%.
The package includes all required medications to induce the donor’s ovulation and carry out ICSI.
4. Credence program
"Credence" is a unique infertility treatment program with the use of donor oocytes. 100% refund is guaranteed if the pregnancy is not achieved following three IVF cycles.
The program is designed to protect our patients in the best possible way, allowing to receive the best results with a maximum treatment payback. It helps significantly mitigate financial risks associated with unsuccessful IVF treatment with donor oocytes and lets the patients plan their expenses easily, knowing the program’s fixed fee (1 fresh embryo + 2 vitrified ones).
In cases where complete treatment cycle does not result in a pregnancy after 3 fertilization, the patient receives a full refund of the program fee.
It is important to keep in mind that there are so-called exclusionary criteria, i.e. the list of medical constraints preventing the patient from using this program. These are:
- congenital abnormalities of the uterus;
- Asherman's syndrome and/or intrauterine adhesion which cannot be corrected surgically;
- endometrial hypoplasia (hypotrophy);
- uterine hypoplasia of III-IV degree;
- recurrent miscarriage;
- multiple (at least 2) unsuccessful attempts of IVF with donor eggs, which includes spontaneous miscarriage during the 1st trimester;
- severe male factor infertility;
- high risk of pregnancy loss during the 1st trimester.
The services listed below are included in the program: IVF with donor oocytes and medications for the recipient - 1 attempt; vitrification of embryos and their storage for 18 months; sperm vitrification and its storage for 18 months; IVF with vitrified embryos and medications for the recipient – 2 attempts, depending on the program type; intracytoplasmic injection of one sperm cell (ICSI); embryo cultivation to the blastocyst stage; ultrasound monitoring during the entire treatment cycle; monitoring of the hormones during the entire treatment cycle; stay in a day-patient department after the embryo transfer; professional medical advice during treatment cycle; pregnancy tests, including determination of chorionic gonadotropic hormone in the blood and transvaginal ultrasound during the treatment cycle.
5. Surrogacy Program
Benefits of the Surrogacy Programs at ISIDA:
- A unique in Ukraine comprehensive approach – from the donor selection to the newborn care.
- All-inclusive package – from the detailed diagnosis of surrogate mother to the newborn care.
- The clinic has the longest experience in prenatal care after in vitro fertilization.
- Our own neonatology allows us to nurse the preterm neonate of the gestational age less than 31 weeks.
- The best price for a set of programsYour personal manager will be accompanying you during all phases of the program and will assist you with the provision of medical documentation.
- Legislation loyal to the Assisted Reproduction Programs.
- No waiting list.
- Continuity of physicians in a comprehensive approach provides an integrated assessment in order to make your dream of a child come true!
Each package includes all required routine medications and ICSI.
Our treatment packages are most affordable in Europe. This is explained by following factors:
- Relatively inexpensive cost of the services provided by health care personnel, when compared to other European countries. This factor, however, has nothing to do with the quality of services and is simply a peculiarity of the local labor market;
- Special terms of cooperation with the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. The large patient flow allows them to offer our clinic the minimum prices. In turn, we apply no extra charges to medication prices, for the keystone of our business is the provision of high quality medical services, and not the sale of pharmaceuticals;
- Relatively inexpensive donor services;
- Clinic’s profitability rate: we maintain the balance. Our main task is to help as many people as possible to experience the joy of parenthood.