Our partner, Italian gynecologist Alessandro
Jointly with our partner, Italian gynecologist Alessandro we are celebrating our patients' long-awaited pregnancies achieved despite severe infertility.
"Today is a wonderful day. I have come back from my vacation and got great news: the last three ladies who had to take a test today are all beta positive!!!! This time the success rate at the ISIDA Clinic was almost 80%. (78,94%). It is 80% if we consider Dionne who took a KET on April 21 and now has a twin progressive pregnancy.
Many of you have asked me to share the results with the audience. For privacy reasons, I have listed all made-up names as required by the ladies.
1) EUGENIA KET (Frozen Embryo Transfer, Egg Donation) NEGATIVE
2) CAROLINA KET (Frozen Embryo Donation) POSITIVE
3) MAURA Egg Donation POSITIVE
4) RICCARDA Egg Donation POSITIVE
5) LAURA Egg Donation POSITIVE
6) VIRGINIA Frozen Embryo Donation POSITIVE
7) LUISA Egg Donation POSITIVE
8) CARLA Egg Donation NEGATIVE
9) MARGHERITA Egg Donation POSITIVE
10) LOREDANA Egg Donation POSITIVE
11) LUCREZIA Egg Donation POSITIVE
12) ROMINA KET Frozen Embryo Donation NEGATIVE
13) STELLA Egg Donation POSITIVE
14) DANIELA Egg Donation POSITIVE
15) PAOLA Egg Donation POSITIVE
16) MARIA Egg Donation POSITIVE
17) GRAZIA Egg Donation POSITIVE
18) ANGELA Egg Donation NEGATIVE
19) TIZIANA Egg Donation POSITIVE
20) FEDERICA Egg Donation NO TRANSFER (CRYOPRESERVED BLASTOCYSTS)
21) REBECCA Egg Donation NO TRANSFER (CRYOPRESERVED BLASTOCYSTS)
THESE ARE THE RESULTS OF THE ISIDA CLINIC: 15 out of 19 TRANSFERS ARE POSITIVE.
I had two other patients treated by Dr. Galina.
One had a positive and a negative test.
In total, 16 out of 21 transfers are positive.
I want to thank Dr. Pasquale Scarano whose therapy allowed me to improve the percentage of success.
I also thank Anna Shtokalova (to the left as you look at the photo) for being a wonderful coordinator.
I thank the embryologist Evgenia who has managed to get a lot of blastocysts — all ladies have had 4AA degree blastocyst.
I thank wonderful gynecologists of the ISIDA Clinic: Myroslava Vatsyk, Svitlana Shyianova, Svitlana Turbanist and Alina.
I thank my friend Stefania and her wonderful baby (I always think about them at the time of the transfer) for giving me positive feelings and being my good luck charm.
I thank all the ladies who have been with me in Kyiv and have made me spend wonderful days there.
I'm sorry for inconveniences, especially towards Valentina whom I'm particularly fond of.
I will always do my best to bring the joy of becoming parents to as many couples as possible.
A hug to All from Ale!!!!!"