ISIDA clinic doctor-reproductologist Miroslava Vatsik made a report at the international conference
Doctors of ISIDA clinic regularly take part in foreign and domestic scientific and practical conferences, symposia, seminars. This gives an opportunity to get acquainted with innovations in the field of reproductive medicine, as well as share with colleagues their own achievements and knowledge. With this purpose, last year in the end of November, ISIDA clinic reproductive specialist Miroslava Vatsik visited the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Innovative technologies in obstetrics and gynecology: from science to practice", which took place in the cities of Ivano-Frankivsk and Yaremche. At this conference doctor Miroslava Vatsik, who has 15 years of practical experience and is the author of more than 20 scientific publications on the topic of infertility treatment, made a scientific report.
Participants of the conference heard reports on the following topics:
• implementation of national clinical protocols in obstetrics and gynecology;
• urgent conditions in obstetric-gynecological practice;
• extragenital pathology and pregnancy;
• problematic issues of oncogynecology;
• harmony of women's health in different age groups;
• operative obstetrics and gynecology;
• studies of reproductive medicine;
• obstetric issues from the standpoint of family medicine;
• continuing education: achievements, challenges and prospects.
In addition, the participants of the conference had the opportunity to attend various workshops, including a workshop on hysteroscopy.
More information on international scientific and practical conferences that the specialists of the ISIDA clinic visited during the last year, you can find via the link: https://isida-ivf.com/blog/2017-year-in-review/