ISIDA Clinic has co-organized the Congress on the habitual miscarriage of pregnancy
On September 14-15, Kiev hosted a Congress on the habitual pregnancy loss - "Eastern European professional meetings: habitual pregnancy loss." Together with the company Extempore.info and the publisher of the scientific-practical journal "With care of the Woman», ISIDA clinic has co-organized this event that have a great importance for Ukrainian doctors.
"The habitual loss of pregnancy is an interdisciplinary problem that attracts a physician to solve it as a mountain attracts climber to conquer it. To be a successful obstetrician-gynecologist, you need to delve into the study of embryonic development, male factor and pre-implantation genetic research," said the organizers of the congress. We invited the participants to plunge into this problem in the traditional Profi-Lab format: with reports, discussion panels, moderated interviews, workshops with a dedicated time for networking and professional discussion.
At the congress, famous reporters from the world, including:
- Asher Bashiri – Professor, President of the World Congress on habitual pregnancy loss, Director of Maternity and Obstetrics at the University’s Medical Center “Soroka”, Israel;
- Vasilios Tanos - PhD, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at the University of Nicosia, Cyprus;
- Nikolay Grishchenko - holder of post-doctoral degree in medicine, Professor, Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, director of the Clinic of Reproductive Medicine named after acad. V.I. Gryshchenko, Ukraine;
- Nasser Al-Asmar - PhD, scientific consultant and molecular biologist of the pre-implantation genetic diagnostics laboratory at IGENOMIX (Spain & Latam), Spain;
- Krzysztof Lukaszuk - PhD, MD, professor of obstetrics and gynecology, member of ASRM-ESHRE, medical director of the clinic INVICTA Fertility Clinic, Poland;
- Peter Sedlmayer - PhD, MD, Associate Professor at the Institute of Cell Biology, Histology and Embryology in Graz University of Medicine, Graz, Austria. Expert on reproductive immunology and prenatal diagnosis.
Experts from the ISIDA clinic also took part in the congress on the habitual pregnancy loss:
Ksenia Khazhylenko, head of the department for the treatment of pregnancy loss at the ISIDA clinic, who delivered a presentation on "Tromboelastography for the control of hemostasis: risk factors and reality" and "The organization of the work of treatment centers for pregnancy loss. Ukrainian and international experience ";
Svetlana Shiyanova, Head of ISIDA Clinic for Infertility Treatment, with the report "Fertility Disorders: Multifactor, Modern Diagnostic Accents and Rational Therapeutic Approaches";
Julia Kremenskaya, head of the genetic laboratory center at the ISIDA clinic, with the report "Proper genetic testing in fertility disorders".
One of the most important events of the congress was the Ascheer Bashiri’s, the president of the World RPL Congress and the head of the RPL-center, visit to the ISIDA. The purpose of this visit was to establish further cooperation with the clinic in general and, in particular, with the "Center for the treatment of pregnancy loss", which begins to work in the ISIDA.
The congress on habitual loss of pregnancy has become an excellent opportunity for specialists of the ISIDA clinic to share their knowledge with foreign colleagues and borrow their experience of treatment, expanding opportunities of our doctors’ capacity in this direction.